- Battery backup for cloudy or rainy days.
- No maintenance, except for battery.
- No cost of wires & transformers to be added, No monthly electric bill.
- Long life PV with more than 25 years life span.
- Best suitable for areas where electricity unavailable or erratic.
- Best suitable for remote/urban area- reduce dependency on mains power.
- Galvanized pole & battery box- rigid & corrosion free.
- High efficiency Solar Inverter.
On & Off Grid Power Plant
On Grid Power Plant :-
A complete solution on grid Solar Power plant as per MNRE Standard. A grid-connected photovoltaic power system or grid-connected PV system is an electricity generating solar PV system that is connected to the utility grid. A grid-connected PV system consists of solar panels, one or several inverters, a power conditioning unit and grid connection equipment.
OFF-Grid Solar Power Plant :-
A complete solution for Off Grid Solar Power Plants as per MNRE Standard. The term off-grid refers to not being connected to a grid, mainly used in terms of not being connected to the main or national electrical grid. In electricity, off-grid can be stand-alone power system or mini-grids typically to provide a smaller community with electricity. It relies on batteries to store the electricity generated by the solar panels for use when the system is not generating enough to sustain household functions, for example: at night. Because it is completely separate from the electrical grid, the power will remain on for the household or building even in the event of a widespread power outage; in a grid-tied scenario, the solar power system must shut off during a power outage for safety reasons.