Inverter LED Light
Halonix LED Inverter range comes with a lithium- Ion battery which gives you continuous lighting backup upto 4 hours and automatically lights up when there is a power outage.
Fear of Power Cut, Now enjoy continuous lighting experience with Halonix Prime Inverter LED 9W. It has lithium- Ion battery which gives you continuous lighting back up to 4 hours. It will take 8-10 hours for full charging.
- Product description: Inverted LED 9W
- Rated current: 0.045A
- Operating voltage range: 100-230V AC
- Color temperature: 6500K
- Charging time: 8-10 hours
- Back-up time: 4 hours maximum
- Battery type: Lithium
- Overcharging protection: Yes
- Cycle lifetime of battery: 500 times
The charging time of this bulb is 8-10 hours. Once Battery is fully charged the current stops and protects your battery from overcharging.
Simply install this directly into light fixtures; it can easily fit into any bulb socket with ease; making it universally compatible.
Energy Efficient Bulb
Made of quality LED which consumes extremely low power. It not only saves energy but also protects the environment.
Power Out, Light On!
- If the power needs to be turned off for any reason, or if there is a sudden power outage, the bulb will automatically activate for up to 4 hours
- It has a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can provide light during a power outage
- The bulb lights when it comes in contact with metal or water
- This 9W bulb provides soft and bright light to you, illuminating the wide area without glaring and flashing
- The LED bulb is able to maximize its brightness immediately when powered on there’s no waiting time required
- It comes filtered with no difficulty or strain on the eyes of the user
The bulb is smart enough to know if the power interruption is because someone has put the switch off or there is power failure. It lights up in inverter mode only if there is a power failure and the switch is on. If you are a little technically oriented – on power interruption the bulb senses impedance across its terminal, if low impedance then power failure if high impedance/ open circuit then switch is off. Bulb will light up in inverter mode only if the switch is on and there is power failure.